Daesh claims responsibility of attack in Libyan city of Ajdabiya
Daesh has claimed responsibility for the car bombing attacks that killed nine people in the northeastern Libyan city of Ajdabiya.
The attack took place on Thursday when an attacker detonated his explosives-laden vehicle at a barricade consisting of forces loyal to Libyan military commander General Khalifa Haftar at the eastern exit of Ajdabiya.
The Daesh-affiliated Amaq news agency, in a statement issued on Friday said that 14 troops of General Haftar had been killed or wounded.
A top officer in the local security forces, General Fawzi al-Mansouri, said civilians were among those killed and wounded in the attack, 840 kilometers from the Libyan capital of Tripoli.
You may be interested
North Korea announces to discontinue its Nuclear tests ahead of meeting with Donald TrumpJanet Mayson - Apr 21, 2018
Dramatic developments took place as the North Korea announces to shut down all of its nuclear test site, and stop its nuclear tests…
Latest Saudi airstrike kills two dozen civilians in YemenJanet Mayson - Apr 21, 2018
Around two dozen civilians lost their lives when the aerial attack by Saudi fighter jets launched at Yemen’s southwestern province of Ta’izz as…
Dalit man killed for riding and owning horse in IndiaJanet Mayson - Apr 01, 2018
A young farmer in India belonging to country's lowest community of Dalit was beaten to death for riding and possessing his own horse.…