10 Top most privileges the Brahmin men enjoy
The Brahmin, especially Brahmin men are never held accountable by the so to speak feminists and feminist groups by the so called upper class of India. Brahmins even enjoy what actually belongs to the other communities, they deprive others in order to quench their own thirst. Their ogling looks towards women and misogyny is never questioned by any feminist group.
We are told to see any act of caste discrimination as an act of an individual or personal opinions, and are forced to cast away the reality that it is actually the system also that aids the mentality of the upper caste.
The Brahmin men are seen taking their privileges for granted as for them such privileges inheritable.
Following are 10 out of many other privileges the Brahmin men enjoy:
1. In the Media, these Brahmins are shown as highly delicate and humble people, while all the low castes are depicted as callous and cauterized people.
2. The Brahmins don’t have to face any sort of housing issues as the Dalits have to face, be it in metro cities or elsewhere.
3. Unlike the Dalits, who have to face disgrace when they have to go out and get a job, at any media house, government sector or private firm doesn’t matter, Brahmins hold all the key positions in every sector.
4. For their not at all difficult or hardworking tasks, Brahmins get huge sum as wages.
5. Society readily accepts ‘Sharma’, ‘Trivedi’ and ‘Devedi’ as friends, as all of them belongs to the Brahmin caste.
6. When a Brahmin man rapes a women of another caste, he is never sent behind the bars for it.
7. No matter how brutal or extremely wicked act the Brahmins commit, they are never punished for it.
8. Brahmins have their caste connections, and get favored in every field, while the Dalits faces discrimination.
9. While the other caste face it severely, Brahmins are never lynched or murdered for love.
10. They have been made arrogant as their identity is never questioned or made ashamed of their existence.
You may be interested
Pakistan Army launches “Operation Khyber lV” in the Pak-Afghan border areaJanet Mayson - Jul 16, 2017
According to a statement given by Pakistan's military wing "Inter-Service Public Relation" in a press briefing on Sunday, it has been shared that…
Brother of Iran’s President sent behind bars over financial chargesJanet Mayson - Jul 16, 2017
Brother of Iran's President has been sent to prison over financial charges. During a press briefing, Iran's judiciary spokesman, Gholam-Hossein Mohseni-Ejei said on…
Egyptian police beefs up security following deadly beach attackJanet Mayson - Jul 15, 2017
The Egyptian police have increased the security in the port of Hurghada as investigators are on the search for motives in a high-profile…